2009-09-27

who u are

Someone asked me some questions which no body asked before. It made me to rethink about me myself deeply, as recalling the conversation it seemd that I had no idea describing well. Later on, I suprisingly found out myself understanding is so poor.

Doubting is hurt, especially when the object is yourself. Perhaps the reason is I don't want to hurt people. Perhaps it's actually I haven't been brave enough. Perhaps I should just ignore all of these annoyances.

I don't know....Facing it might be a much better way to solve it though I know it'll bring me a long tough time.

But please, I want to figure it out!

2 則留言:

  1. Dear Claire,
    妳還好嗎?看了這四篇網誌..我想這是妳深思後的回憶.體會.找自己..我看到妳陽光、充滿希望的一面,但透過努力解讀這一篇妳的心情紓發..看到了似乎是妳煩悶的一面..不知現在的妳是何種心境?還是因為自己要找更多的答案而煩心?願意聊聊的話..我一直都在喔!!

    Vicky

    回覆刪除
  2. Dear Vicky,
    謝謝你的關心。我很好喔!這件事其實算是有趣的吧。下次見面再告訴你。So don't worry me. I am doing great.
    你準備婚禮一定很累吧,相信過幾週你就會點召我交待我事情了吧(我很期待喔)
    :)

    回覆刪除